Tuesday, December 9, 2014

UPDATES

So sorry for the lack of posts but this has been a difficult year with my health.
Im now concentrating on finding ways of working from home full time.
Here are some recent works from me.. ( all copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 )



                                                    "stopping for provisions"                                                               copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase







                                                          "A walk in the Park "                                                                    copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase





                                                     " All kinds of Everything "                                                                 copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase






                                                          "The little pink lane "                                                                            copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase





                                                          " A garden by the sea "
       copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase






"Flower Power "
copyright Morag Lloyds 2014 painting 20 cm x 20cm contact me if you wish to purchase.




I also have an etsy shop were you can buy prints

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MoragLloydsPaintings?ref=hdr_shop_menu


No comments:

Post a Comment